Clean up your record.

Good people deserve 2nd chances.

DUI Expungement

Posted May 4th, 2012 by admin with No Comments


If you have entered into the ARD Program for your DUI, you should be able to expunge the record of your arrest from the court and police records.   Generally upon successful completion of the ARD Program, you should receive and ARD Completion letter.   This letter will be submitted along with your expungement petition to the Clerk of Courts in the county where you were arrested.  To further discuss your expungement for a DUI, please call us at 484-575-1760 of\r visit our website at .

Leave a comment